We have an open classroom-policy at The Waldorf School: every day is Open Day!
We welcome, and encourage, any interested parents to visit our school, have a look at our beautiful classrooms and facilities and possibly meet the class teacher and ask any questions about the Waldorf Way you may have. A school visit can be arranged for any school day between 08:00 and 13:00 by contacting the school office on (012) 802 1175 or sending an email to email@example.com and making an appointment.
The Waldorf School on Rosemary Hill Farm (in the east of Pretoria) accepts new applications at any time during the year and we currently accept learners from grade 1 to grade 9. Once you have attended a school tour, you will be able to submit your child’s application to the school office.
An interview will be set up with you, your child and the class teacher as soon as we receive your completed application. The interview assists in bridging the gap between home and school and is the ideal opportunity for the teacher to get to know your child, and your family, before your child’s first school day.
A complete application consists of the following documents:
- Completed application
- Completed biography
- Proof of payment of the application fee
- Your child’s birth certificate
- Copy of both parents’ identity documents
- Copy of both parents’ latest pay slip (or 2 business references and three months’ bank statements if self-employed)
- Passport-size photo of learner
After a successful interview your child will be eligible for enrolment.
You can submit an application by downloading and completing the following forms:
- Contract: the application form submitting all your, and your child’s details, as well as the agreement between you and The Waldorf School.
- Biography: your child’s life story; helping us form a picture of your child and your family set-up.
- Confidential Report: a report that you hand in at your child’s current school of enrolment for completion.
- FAQ: more information on general questions asked about Waldorf education.
You will be expected to attend an introductory school tour before the interview.
Applications and proof of payment of the R800 application fee can be submitted by emailing it to firstname.lastname@example.org
|Our bank details are as follows:|
|Account Name:||The Waldorf School|
OFFICE NUMBER: 012 802 1175
ALTERNATIVE CONTACT NUMBER: 083 410 0392
OFFICE HOURS: 07:00 - 15:00
ADDRESS: Plot 147 & 148, Mooiplaats, Pretoria